Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A new month

Well the month of January went by fast! I hope everyone that made goals for the New Year is sticking to them! Motivation is key and its where I have failed in the past. I started my Biggest Loser weigh in New Years Day and had put on some Christmas lbs. As of this morning I weighed in 17 lbs less, so that is my total for the month of January and I am pretty happy with that! I am 1 lb away from losing 40 lbs!

I also made a goal that when I hit 50 lbs lost I would become a Mend-a-body Wellness Coach. I signed up already and have coach training tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to the challenge and helping others reach their weight loss goals. I hope I can be an inspiration to others.

On top of all that my pants I was so proud of a few weeks ago are now too big. So I know that with the pounds lost there have also been many inches lost as well and that I love.

This past weekend I attended the MAB rejuvination Conference in Auburn with the ladies from Team Lennox and more. What a great day with an awesome group of people. Thanks to everyone that put it on and the food was amazing! It was a really great and I even learned a few things ;)

Best wishes to all of you on your journey! Keep at it and as coach Julie says, Never ever ever give up! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiff! Love your blog...you should have a recipe section! Your always cooking up something interesting.

    ReplyDelete